2019 Massey Ferguson WR9870
Call for Price
Be an Early Bird
The most advanced SP windrower ever.
WR9800 Series SP Windrowers lead the industry in precision steering, advanced conditioning for faster-drying hay, and maximum daily productivity.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length overall w/out header in. (mm): 199.7 (5,074)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 137 (3,482)
- Height - top of cab in. (mm) (23.1-26 Turf Tires): 137.8 (3,501)
- Tread width drive tires in. (mm): 130.7 (3,320)
- Tread width tail wheels min. in. (mm): 84 to 129 in 9" increments (2,135 to 3,277)
- Weight (approximate) w/out header lbs. (kg): 11,420 (5,180)
- Field range mph (km/h): 0 to 17.5 (0 to 28)
- Road range mph (km/h): 0 to 22 (0 to 35)
- Road range w/RearSteer mph (km/h) (optional): 0 to 24.5 (0 to 39)
- Model: AGCO Power™ 66 CTA T4F
- Rated Horsepower (kW): 225 (168)
- Boost Horsepower (kW): 240 (179)
- Displacement cu in. (L): 403 (6.6)
- Fuel tank capacity US GAL (L): 130 (492)
Ground Drive System
- Type: Double planetary gear reduction
- Tandem pump: Sauer Danfoss H1 Axial Piston Pump
- Motors: Infinitely variable displacement
- Type: Hydraulic with independent left/right adjustable computer control
- Drive wheels: 23.1-26 Bias Turf (R3), 23.1-26 Radial Turf (R3), 620/75R26 Radial Bar (R1)
- Tail wheels: 14L-16.1, 8-ply implement rib, 16.5L-16.1, 10-ply implement rib
- Control to the max: The FieldMax monitor gives you instant access to fuel economy, performance, header flotation settings, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- We'll drive: With its Plug & Play Auto-Guide™ 3000 guidance system, the WR Series has the most advanced GPS steering available, with field speeds up to 17.5 mph
- Power up: Choose our AGCO POWER 6.6 liter 225 HP powerhouse, revolutionary QuadBoost™ 195 HP 4-cylinder engine or 137 HP 4-cylinder engine.
- RearSteer Option: Our industry exclusive rear steer option provides you positive windrower steering from the rear axle like a combine. This improves operator comfort, while increasing transport speed or allowing you to tow a draper header.
- Be blown away: The V-Cool System includes an auto-reverse fan that eliminates the need for rotary screen cleaners
- The ultimate flexibility: Our WR9800 Series windrowers are capable of being configured for high capacity swathing with our 5300 header, or as a hay machine with our sickle or disc headers. This provides you the ultimate in versatility as one windrower can fulfill numerous jobs.
- Keep rolling: With one of the highest capacity fuel tank in the business (130 gal.) and SCR fuel saving technology, the WR Series keeps going up to 2 days without refueling
- Less is more: Each of our three WR9800 Series models can be equipped with our new triple windrow attachment. This allows the operator to merge up to three swaths into one should their operation require this capability say for a forage harvesting application.
- Beyond power steering: Electro-hydraulic steering gives you a more precise, quicker response with adjustable steering sensitivity
- Engine Manufacturer / Type
- AGCO Power™ 66 CTA T4F
- Engine Power
- Rated: 225 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 130 gal. (492 L)
- 199.7 in. (5074 mm)
- Top of Cab: 137.8 in. (3501 mm)
- 11420 lb. (5180 kg)
- 137 in. (3482 mm)