2018 Unverferth Ripper-Roller 9 - RF-24"-18'10"-RB
Call for Price
Ripper-Roller 9 - RF-24"-18'10"-RB
Unverferth Primary Tillage
Combine deep-tillage action with unparalleled leveling action and you have the perfect tool for working in high-residue conditions, while satisfying low and minimum tillage needs.
- First, the lead coulter with six-bolt hub and 20", 13-wave blade helps cut through the heaviest crop residue for maximum flow
- Next, the steep-sloped shanks with auto-reset mechanism provide moderate soil disturbance and till up to 18" deep
- Choose model 630 with shear-bolt-free auto-reset design or model 610 with shear-bolt protected shank
- Shanks are offset 16 inches and are spaced 18 or 24 inches apart for optimum residue flow-through
- Leveling rollers feature two heavy-duty 3" x 3" mounting arms and adjustable spring downpressure for fine-tuning the soil finish
- All-welded steel construction with 6" by 6" rear bar
- Models available with 7, 9, 11 or 13 shanks
- Requires approximately 20-40 horsepower per shank
- Number Of Shanks: 9 - Rigid Frame
- Shank & Coulter Spacing: 24"
- Transport Width: 18'10"
- Shank Style: Auto-Reset
- Rolling Finisher: Rolling Basket
- Appx. Weight (lbs.): 8,250
- Working Width
- Transport: 18 ft. 10 in.
- 8250 lb.