2018 Unverferth Model 312 12-Row, 36" Spacing - Folding
Call for Price
Ripper-Stripper® Strip-Till Subsoiler
Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
Tillage serves three primary purposes: 1. Create a seedbed that warms quickly, 2. Provide optimum seed-to-soil contact for enhanced germination and vigorous early plant growth, and 3. Make it easy for plant roots, moisture and nutrients to move freely throughout the soil.
The Ripper-Stripper® strip-till tillage tool from Unverferth does it all - in one pass - spring or fall - whether cutting through prior year crop or cover crop residue.
Here's the best part. The Ripper-Stripper tillage tool is your one-stop, strip-till shop with a large variety of tillage,fertilizer and shank attachments to easily customize to your exact needs.
- Model 332 features Automatic-reset shanks that reset on the go for more time-efficient field operations
- Model 312 is equipped with shear bolt-protected shanks with a shear pressure of 7,500 pounds for use in lighter, obstruction-free fields
- Stabilizer wheels with new stubble-resistant tires for enhanced depth control and in-field stability
- Parking stands to facilitate storage and hookup are standard
- Standard 3-point connections fit category II quick hitch and category III standard, quick and narrow hitches
- Description: 12-Row, 36" Spacing - Folding
- Stabilizer Tire Size: 12.5Lx15 10-ply
- Transport Width/Height: 20'10" / 11'9"
- Model 312 w/Conv. Strip Builder Appx. Weight (lbs.): 10,565
- Working Width
- Transport: 20 ft. 10 in.
- 10565 lb.