2018 Unverferth Maximus™ Disk 7' - 5'3" - 7'2"
Call for Price
Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
The word maximus is Latin for "the greatest", and that's why it was chosen for this unique disk. For maximum disk tillage in a variety of applications, including between orchard and vineyard rows, look to the Unverferth Maximus™ disk.
- Both front and rear gangs feature tool free, gang-positioning adjustability from the traditional X-shape to a diamond-shape to match the desired level of tillage aggressiveness and width
- Aggressively tills and penetrates soil between rows up to six inches deep for effective, efficient weed control and soil leveling
- Heavy-Duty 3" x 3" and 2" x 6" welded steel frame provides durability and consistent, uniform penetration
- Blades feature 9" spacings and are mounted on a 1 3/4" round shaft for maximum durability
- Triple-lipped greaseable bearings with 10,800 lbs. of dynamic-load rating provide long life
- Disk blades are available in smooth or notched front/rear combinations to match your needs
- Tool-free adjustable working width in 2-inch increments
- Choose from 6' or 7' base with several options to provide the width and tillage agressiveness for your operation
- Powder-coat finish of implement red to resist corrosion
- Horsepower required: 5 h.p. to 9 h.p. per foot
- Blade specifications: 24" x 1/4"
- Cutting-angle adjustability: 11 positions +29° to -29°
- Working depth: up to 6"
- Hitch types: category I, II, & II quick hitch, category IIIN & IIIN quick hitch
- Frame: 7'
- Working Width: 5'3" - 7'2"
- Gang: Add-a-Blade Capable
- Blade Number: 8-Front 8-Rear
- Approx. Weight(lbs.): 1805
- Category I, II, & II quick hitch, category IIIN & IIIN quick hitch
- Cutting Width
- 5 ft. 3 in. - 7 ft. 2 in.
- 1805 lb.
- Number of Disc Blades
- Front: 8; Rear: 8