2018 Unverferth GB 325-375
Call for Price
Some producers think all gravity boxes are the same and are only for hauling grain. Unverferth gravity boxes, however, are much more. We design and build them for transport of all kinds of bulk items such as feed, seed and fertilizer. With an optional unloading auger, a properly matched Unverferth gravity box and running gear is even more versatile.
- A low center of gravity and balanced weight distribution provide stable towing
- Rugged MIG continuous-bead welding and a one-piece door-side panel enhance sidewall strength and durability
- An optional deflector chute is available to permit center-unloading
- Unloading is fast and complete with steep-sloped sides and graphite-coated interior
- A front ladder is standard for easy viewing of box contents; a rear-mounted, five-rung ladder is optional
- A full primer undercoat and durable high-quality equipment enamel topcoat of red or green help prevent corrosion
- The rack-and-pinion mechanism permits easy unloading-door opening, even with a full load of high moisture grain
- All exposed seams are silicone-sealed to resist corrosion
- Capacities range from 400 to 190 bushels to match individual needs
- Model 335 features dual compartments for bulk handling versatility
- Rounded box corners protect optional tarp against punctures and tears
- Standard red and amber taillights on gravity wagon assemblies for added safety
- Optional red and amber taillights on gravity boxes ordered seperately
- Optional fitted tarps are available for all models
- Optional Deluxe rollover tarp for models 325 and 335 provide quick and easy covering of the wagon's contents
- Model No.: GB 325-375
- Approx. Bushel Capacity: 375
- Extension Size: 20", 4- side
- Inside Length: 12'
- Inside Width: 7' 6"
- Transport Height - Mounted: 9'
- Transport Width: 8'
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door: 20" x 34 1/2"
- Approx. Weight: 1720
- Running Gear: RGE-13 or RGEB-13
- 375 Bushel
- 1720 lb.