2018 Unverferth 2755XL
Call for Price
Seed Runner 55-Series Bulk Tender
Unverferth Seed Tenders
When Unverferth introduced the first self-filling Seed Runner, it revolutionized the bulk seed handling industry with its patented design which pivoted the conveyor 180° for easy self-filling from ground level.
Today, we are excited to announce a new series of this patented product that is sure to bring your operation to a new level of efficiency. A new, low profile tank design with large top opening, increased capacity and undercarriage option with the new model 3955XL, longer conveyor on the new model 2755XL, patent-pending belt design with Smooth-Start conveyor engagement and the list goes on.
Introducing the all-new 55-Series Seed Runner – Innovation…Refined.
- Smooth-Start conveyor engagement gently brings the conveyor belt up to maximum speed to increase belt life
- All models are standard with two downspouts: a four-foot flex spout ideal for filling central fill planters or drills and a two-stage downspout that reaches up to 34’ on XL models and 30’ on models 2755 and 3755
- Tool-free removable belt access cover allows you to easily determine belt tension
- The redesigned over-center hopper lock with larger rubber hopper intake increases seed flow
- Standard canvas hopper cover with elastic band holds tightly around the hopper opening to safeguard contents
- The conveyor features a patented self-filling design for easily filling the seed tender from ground level
- Conveyor spring-lift assist for added ease when positioning the conveyor into the self-filling position
- XL models feature a 21' long conveyor measured from the top bearing to the bottom bearing and a maximum unloading height of 13’6” for easily filling the tallest planters or drills
- Models 2755 and 3755 feature an 18' long conveyor measured from the top bearing to the bottom bearing and a maximum unloading height of 12’ to meet your operation’s needs
- Self-filling is quick and easy with tool-free downspout removal
- Cleaning out seed between varieties is a breeze using the tool-free removable hinged door at the bottom of the conveyor
- The standard wired remote features conveyor on/off and raise/lower control
- The conveyor can be positioned in the rear or swung 180 degrees to the front for road transport
- Conveyor arm locking mechanism allows you to quickly and conveniently lock or unlock the conveyor from the pivot arm
- Stainless-steel conveyor rollers and turntable plates provide maximum durability and 3/4” locking increments stops the end of the conveyor every 10” for added versatility
- All models feature a dual compartment tank design for handling multiple seed varieties
- 20" wide non-slip viewing ladder for quick and convenient load checking
- 18 oz. roll-over tarp that stays tightly locked at highway speeds
- 13 HP, 390 cc Honda® gas engine with electric start and conveniently located controls
- Overall Length with Bumper Hitch: 26' 11"
- Overall Length with Gooseneck Hitch: 26' 11"
- Transport Width: 8' 6"
- Transport Height: 10' 3"
- Overall Load Height: 9' 6"
- Box Length: 12'
- Box Width: 8'
- Box Height: 8' 5"
- Box Load Height: 7' 8"
- Box Base Length: 9' 5"
- Box Base Width: 5'
- Undercarriage Length: 20' 9"
- Transport Length: 22' 6"
- Undercarriage Deck Height: 1' 10"
- Underframe Clearance: 1' 2"
- Conveyor Height in Transport Position: 7' 10"
- Conveyor Maximum Unloading Height: 13' 6"
- Conveyor reach at Maximum Unloading Height: 14' 2"
- Conveyor Minimum Unloading Height: 7' 10"
- Conveyor Reach at Minimum Unloading Height: 16' 6"
- Appx. Empty Weight (lbs.): 6,040
- Tongue Weight -Loaded (lbs.): 1,000
- Lighting Connector: 7-pin flat
- Reach w/Standard 2-Stage downspout: 34' (12-Row Planter)
- Reach w/opt. 3-Stage downspout: 44' (16-Row Planter)
- Transport Length
- 22 in. 6 in.
- Transport Width
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- Transport Height
- 10 ft. 3 in.