2018 Unverferth 1110
Call for Price
The best part about owning an Unverferth grain cart is that you can unload your combine on the go and increase harvest efficiency by 30%. The best part about owning an Unverferth 1110, 1310 or 1610 grain cart is the dual-auger unloading power that transfers grain in a flash and gets you back to the combine faster than ever!
- Dual-auger design features a 24" diameter lift auger and 20" floor auger on model 2020 and a 22" lift auger combined with a 20" floor auger on models 1610, 1310 and 1110 for complete cleanout, even in high-moisture grain
- Model 2020 unloads 1,000 bushels per minute
- Models 1610, 1310 and 1110 unload 840 bushels per minute
- Model 2020 features a pivoting lift auger which provides more than 5' of height adjustability so the operator can lower the auger to the truck when unloading and raise the auger when pulling away
- Dual-folding positions allow the lift auger to be completely lower for road transport and a convenient in-field transport position with easy-to-use stand shortens the time to fold the auger back into the unloading position
- Dual four-strand belt drive with independent idlers power the high-output floor auger that feeds the lift auger
- Multi-directional downspout provides in-and-out movement for easily loading and topping off of trucks and wagons
- Dual auger-mounted halogen spotlights for easier nighttime unloading
- 2000, 1600, 1300 and 1100 bushel capacity tanks with a tubular-steel mainframe, graphite coated interior and 12-gauge steel shell for increased durability
- Narrow transport width for safer road travel and a load side height of less than 11' 6" for increased combine clearance
- Standard transport safety chain, L.E.D. tail and flashing lights and reflective striping for added on added trasnport visibility
- PTO features a slip clutch for superior component protection
- Pivoting hose and electric receptacle holder keeps hoses up and out of the way
- Hoses are color coded for quick and precise hookup
- Weather Guard rollover tarp with trailer-type latching mechanism protects harvested crop from inclement weather
- For complete cart cleanout, hinged floor access gates are standard
- Capacity (bushels): 1,100
- Overall Width (Singles/Walking Tandem & Tracks): 12'
- Overall Width - 76-50x32 Tires: 14'2"
- Overall Length: 30'10"
- Transport Height: 12'2"
- Height Loading Side: 10'10"
- Auger Unloading Height: 14'4"
- Auger Reach: 7'
- Lift Auger Tube Diameter: 22"
- Floor Auger Tube Diameter: 20"
- Flighting: 1/2" Thick Edge in high-wear areas and remainder 3/8" leaned Thick Edge
- Spindle Diameter: 4-1/2" Singles, 3-3/4" Duals
- Appx. Empty Weight (lbs.): 16,300
- Appx. Empty Weight - Tracks(lbs.): 22,915
- Appx. Empty Tongue Weight (lbs.): 3,380
- Appx. Loaded Tongue Weight (lbs.): 5,200
- Min. Tractor H.P. Requirements: 225
- 1100 Bushel
- 22915 lb.