2018 Great Plains YP-625A3P 6-Row 3-Point Mounted Yield-Pro® Pla
Call for Price
6-Row 3-Point Mounted Yield-Pro® Planter
They say good things often come in small packages, and that is certainly the case with the 6-Row Yield-Pro® Planters from Great Plains. Believing it was time to provide smaller farmers access to the yield-increasing technologies offered in our larger planters, our engineers designed three models around the Air-Pro® Metering System, giving these compact planters a new level of spacing and seed placement accuracy.*
For added versatility, the 6-Row Yield-Pro Planters can be configured with either standard single rows or our innovative Twin-Row design on 30", 36", 38", or 40" spacing. Plus, all models are available in either a 3-point mounted or pull-type configuration.
Like their larger Yield-Pro counterparts, the 6-row models each utilize the 25 Series Row Unit for greater accuracy, longer life, and easier maintenance than most competitive row units. Not only does the unit come with a broad selection of clear seed discs to handle a variety of different seeds, but customers also have a choice of press wheels to match every operation and planting style. A hydraulic fan provides positive air to the Air-Pro® Meters for exceptional accuracy. Four-inch manifolds and proportional metering rings ensure the same pressure to each row unit without the worry of air leaks.
- Row Markers: Optional hydraulic row markers are built tough and feature a scalloped disk.
- Positive Air System: The 6" hydraulic fan provides positive air pressure to meter seeds without worry of air leaks.
- Poly Hoppers: Poly seed boxes provide consistent gravity feed to Air-Pro(R) Meters. Designed for row spacing down to 8" twin row. Each has 1.6 bu. capacity.
- Canola Seed Disc: Canola producers will appreciate the precise singulation and spacing accuracy delivered by the canola seed disc from Great Plains. The specially-designed disc is part of our already extensive list of Air-Pro® Meter Discs for seeding corn, soybeans, milo, sunflowers, cotton, wheat, and sugar beets.
- Model Info: 6-Row 3-Point Mounted
- Model: YP-625A3P
- Row Spacings / No. of Row Units: 30" / 6 rows 36" / 6 rows 38" / 6 rows 40" / 6 rows TR30" / 12 rows TR36" / 12 rows TR38" / 12 rows TR40" / 12 rows
- Tire Size: 8R19.5 LT
- H.P. Requirements (Min): 95-160
- Width (No Markers): 15' 0.5"
- Width (Markers): 16' 3"
- Width (Transport): 16' 3"
- Length (Transport): 5' 10"
- Clearance (Transport): depends on tractor hitch (approx. 14")
- Height (Transport): 6' 6" (at 14" ground clearance)
- Opener Series: 25 Series
- Opener Down Pressure: 125-250 lbs
- Opener Travel (Up-Down): 10"
- Opener Depth Range: 0-3.5"
- Seed Capacity: 9.6 bushels (30") 19.2 bushels (TR30")
- 6 Rows
- Working Width
- 15 ft. 0.5 in.
- Transport Length
- 5 ft. 10 in.
- Transport Width
- 16 ft. 3 in.
- Transport Height
- 6 ft. 6 in.