2018 Great Plains YP-3025A 30' Yield-Pro® Planter
Call for Price
30' Yield-Pro® Planters
With a choice of three openers and eight row widths, the YP-30 Yield-Pro® Planters from Great Plains can be almost anything the customer wants them to be. Despite their size, these 30' units have the dependability and flexibility to handle any terrain.
YP-30s are equipped with a choice of opener styles: 10HDP Series Openers for 7½" wheat and 10" soybeans; 20P Series Openers with side depth gauging wheels that can plant on 8" or 10" row spacings; or 25 Series Openers, which can be positioned for row spacings of 10", 15", 15" even, 20", 30", or 36", including the option of Twin-Row 30" or 36". Our 10HDP Series Opener can be purchased in either 7 1/2" or 10" row spacings and features rear depth gauging press wheels in a choice of three styles. The ten inches of vertical travel provided by the parallel linkage combined with eleven inches of stagger between rows also makes the 10HDP the perfect answer for rough fields and heavy residue. Ideal for stale seedbed planting, our 20P Series Opener features 13½" 4mm disk blades with 2" side depth wheels that allow for narrow row spacing with accurate depth control. Our 25 Series Opener is setting a new standard for both spacing and depth control. Its 15" 4mm disk blades are offset ½" for unmatched penetration, while Clear-Shot® Seed Tubes, Air-Pro® Seed Meters, Population Max™ Finger Pickups, and/or Singulator-Plus™ Meters provide excellent seed placement for uniform emergence.
Additional choices on both the YP-30 and YP-40 include an onboard 82- or 150-bushel poly hopper, as well as the ability to seed directly from your seed company’s bulk box. Both Yield-Pro planters can also be equipped with a semi-mounted fertilizer cart.
- Superior Flexibility: Designed to flex in the field up to 20 degrees up and 20 degrees down. Couple that with a floating hitch and this unit can handle even the toughest terrain with ease.
- Semi-Mounted Fertilizer Carts (Optional): Two-point mounted 500-gallon fertilizer carts offer high capacity on-board liquid fertilizer.
- Flotation Tires: Skid steer tires provide high levels of flotation (6 on the YP-30; 10 on the YP-40). Low ground pressure allows the planter to float over areas where other planters sink.
- Canola Seed Disc: Canola producers will appreciate the precise singulation and spacing accuracy delivered by the canola seed disc from Great Plains. The specially-designed disc is part of our already extensive list of Air-Pro® Meter Discs for seeding corn, soybeans, milo, sunflowers, cotton, wheat, and sugar beets.
- Model Info: 30' Yield-Pro Air-Pro
- Model: YP-3025A
- Row Spacings / No. of Row Units: 10" / 36 rows 15" / 23 rows 15" even / 24 rows 20" / 18 rows 30" / 12 rows TR30" / 24 rows TR36" / 16 rows
- Tire Size: Four (4) 15x19.5 NHS & two (2) 15x16.5 Skid Steer
- H.P. Requirements (Min): 150-220
- Width (No Markers): 30'
- Width (Markers): 30'
- Width (Transport): 14' 10"
- Length (Transport): 39' 6"
- Clearance (Transport): 22"
- Height (Transport): 12' 4"
- Opener Series: 25 Series
- Opener Down Pressure: 250-500 lbs
- Opener Travel (Up-Down): 10"
- Opener Depth Range: 0-3.5"
- Seed Capacity: Seed Company Bulk Box 82 bu Poly Hopper 150 bu Poly Hopper
- Fertilizer Capacity: Optional 400 gal fertilizer tank (2x200) (Note: Will not work on 150-bushel hopper); semi-mounted 500 gal (SML-500)
- 12-36 Rows
- 20 deg.
- Working Width
- 30 ft.
- Transport Length
- 39 ft. 6 in.
- Transport Width
- 14 ft. 10 in.
- Transport Height
- 12 ft. 4 in.