2018 Great Plains TSF-1090
Call for Price
60'-90' Boom Width; 1000-Gallon Capacity
Our TSF-1000 Series Sprayers provide a higher level of field efficiency while remaining light on their feet.
The TSF-1080 and TSF-1090 models feature 80' or 90' booms that can be used full width in big fields or outer wings fold inward to operate as a 60' boom in smaller fields or challenging terrain. While having the same tank and rugged frame, axle, and boom construction as the larger models, the TSF-1060 has a 60' boom to meet your sprayer needs.
Great Plains utilizes a spring-cushioned hydraulic elevator to raise and lower our spray boom. This type of lift mechanism minimizes the distance between the trailer tires and the boom. Many competitive machines use a parallel linkage system that increases the distance the boom is away from the trailer tires. The further the boom is away from the rear tires, the more contour changes and sloshing liquid affect boom height and stability.
All of these models are field-proven to provide years of accurate application, while enhancing your pesticide performance and crop safety.
- Hydraulic Elevator: Our hydraulic elevator systems hold booms tighter, eliminating excessive movement while increasing boom stability and accuracy.
- Boom Suspension: Great Plains booms feature spring-over-shock design that provides suspension and unmatched boom stability.
- 1000-Gallon Poly Tank: Mid-sized capacity for easier control with tractors and less ground compaction than larger models.
- Model Info: 1000-Gallon Pull-Type
- Model: TSF-1090
- Boom Width: 60'/90'
- Nozzle Spacing: 20" or 30"
- Wheels & Tires: 320/85R38 (14.9 R46 opt)
- Wheel Spacing: 80" to 120"
- Pump: Ace Hydraulic / PTO
- Height (Transport): 13'
- Width (Transport): 12'
- Length: 22' 5"
- Ground Clearance: 28"
- Sprayer Capacity: 1000 gallons
- Pump Capacity: 90 GPM @30 PSI
- Flush & Rinse: 100 gallon
- Foam Marker: 25 gallon (optional)
- Container Capacity
- 1000 gal.
- Spray Range
- 60 ft./90 ft.