2018 Great Plains RC(M)6615
Call for Price
Folding Rotary Cutters
Ag producers of all sizes will find the perfect grounds-maintenance solution in this diverse new line of Rotary Cutters from Great Plains. These folding cutters are equipped to tackle everything from standing residue in row-crop fields to weeds and brush in overrun pastures.
Great Plains Folding Rotary Cutters are offered in working widths ranging from 12 to 20 feet. Choose from a variety of standard-duty to extra heavy-duty cutters. Additionally, both 540 and 1000 RPM drive models are offered to match a variety and range of horsepower. Offset models are also available.
Trailing units are available with a choice of equal-angle or constant-velocity drivelines, along with multiple axle and tire options to fit all conditions. An optional constant-velocity driveline hooked to a large, heavy gearbox can cut brush up to 4½" in diameter. The flat-top deck design prevents chopped material from accumulating on top of the deck and eliminates the need for frequent cleaning. Safety shield options include both chain and double-chain guards.
No job is too big for these rugged cutters from Great Plains.
- Flat Top Deck Design (Excluding the RC5020): Eliminates accumulation of chopped material on top of the deck and the need for frequent cleaning.
- Constant-Velocity Driveline: Improved turning radius over standard driveline models.
- Choice of 540 or 1000 RPM Drives: Match a variety and range of horsepower needs.
- Axle and Tire Options on Trailing Models: Cutter can be equipped to fit all conditions.
- Model: RC(M)6615
- H.P. Requirements: 50-250
- Working Width (cm): 15 ft. (457)
- Overall Width: 15 ft. 8 in.
- Transport Width (Min): 9 ft. 1 in.
- Overall Length: 16 ft.
- Machine Weight lb(kg): 5,660 (2,567)
- Cutting Height: 2 in.-14 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 4-1/2 in.
- Working Width
- 15 ft. (457cm)
- Overall: 15 ft. 8 in.; Transport: 9 ft. 1 in.
- 16 ft.
- 5,660 lb. (2,567 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 50-250 hp