2018 Great Plains 3P4025AH-24TR36 40' Stack-Fold Box Planter
Call for Price
40' Stack-Fold Box Planter
The introduction of the 3P4025AH brings a new level of accuracy and simplicity to the mounted stack-fold planter line. Individual hoppers on each row, positive 3-section ground drive, and the proven accuracy of the Great Plains 25 Series Opener coupled with the Air-Pro® Metering System make this planter a simple, highly-productive machine.
With the option of single- or Twin-Row technology, the 3P4025AH stands in a class of its own, bringing all of the ruggedness and accuracy of our 3PYPA Central-Fill Planter to the operator who is cost conscious, yet wants to be sure the planter has the ability to precisely space the seed, place the seed at the desired depth, firm it in the seed trench, and close the seed trench to support maximum yields.
- 25 Series Opener: The 25 series Row Unit was designed to plant more accurately, last longer, and be easier to maintain than the competition. It is a parallel linkage design so the row unit is always in the optimal planting position.
- Tuned Air Manifold: Baffles and splitters in the air system equalize the volume and pressure of air to each row unit. Air pressure sensors monitor and adjust air pressure to desired settings.
- Positive Ground Drive: Large diameter spring-loaded gauge wheels plus a third center section ground drive provides a simple, yet positive, 3-section drive.
- Lift Assist: Reduces the lift requirements on the tractor's 3-point hitch, allowing better weight distribution and stability. Standard on Twin-Row models; optional on single-row models.
- Canola Seed Disc: Canola producers will appreciate the precise singulation and spacing accuracy delivered by the canola seed disc from Great Plains. The specially-designed disc is part of our already extensive list of Air-Pro® Meter Discs for seeding corn, soybeans, milo, sunflowers, cotton, wheat, and sugar beets.
- Model: 3P4025AH
- Model: -24TR36
- Working Width: 36'
- Transport Width: 24' 3"
- Transport Height: 12' 8"
- H.P. Requirements: 260 - 300
- Est. Operating Weight: 16,100
- Number of Openers: 24
- Row Spacing: Twin-Row 36"
- Seed Capacity: 1.6 Bu. per Row (Twin Row); 3 Bu. on single-row configuration
- Lift Assist Tires: 380/55-16.5
- Gauge Wheel Tires: 7.60 x 15 Lug
- 24 Openers
- Working Width
- 36 ft.
- Transport Width
- 24 ft. 3 in.
- Transport Height
- 12 ft. 8 in.