2018 Great Plains 3P3025AH-16TR40 30' Stack-Fold Planter
Call for Price
30' Stack-Fold Planter
The introduction of the 3P3025AH brings a new level of accuracy and simplicity to the mounted stack-fold planter line. Individual hoppers on each row, positive 3-section ground drive, and the proven accuracy of the Great Plains 25 Series Opener coupled with the Air-Pro® Metering System make this planter a simple, highly-productive machine.
With the option of single- or Twin-Row technology, the 3P3025AH stands in a class of its own, bringing all of the ruggedness and accuracy of our 3PYPA central-fill planter to the operator who is cost conscious, yet wants to be sure the planter has the ability to precisely space the seed, place the seed at the desired depth, firm it in the seed trench, and close the seed trench to support maximum yields.
- Positive Ground Drive: Large diameter spring-loaded gauge wheels, plus a third center section ground drive, provide a simple, yet positive, 3-section drive.
- Lift Assist: Reduces the lift requirements on the tractor's 3-point hitch for better weight distribution and stability. Standard on TR30", 15", and 20". (optional on 30" and 22")
- Large Air Manifold: Air system equalizes the volume and pressure of air to each row unit.
- 25 Series Row Unit: Opener body and cast iron parallel arms are narrower, yet stronger, than conventional 30" openers. The narrow profile allows this row unit to plant twin-row crops with each pair being only 8" apart.
- Canola Seed Disc: Canola producers will appreciate the precise singulation and spacing accuracy delivered by the canola seed disc from Great Plains. The specially-designed disc is part of our already extensive list of Air-Pro® Meter Discs for seeding corn, soybeans, milo, sunflowers, cotton, wheat, and sugar beets.
- Model: 3P3025AH
- Model: -16TR40
- Working Width: 26' 8"
- Transport Width: 12' 10"
- Transport Height: 12' 9"
- H.P. Requirements: 190+
- Est. Operating Weight: 11,075
- Number of Openers: 16
- Row Spacing: Twin-Row 40"
- Seed Capacity: 1.6 Bu. per Row (Twin Row and 15"); 3 Bu. per row on wider single-row configurations
- Gauge Wheel Tires: 7.60 x 15 6-Ply Lug
- 16 Openers
- Working Width
- 26 ft. 8 in.
- Transport Width
- 12 ft. 10 in.
- Transport Height
- 12 ft. 9 in.